We work in the Dark; we give what we have. Our Doubt is our passion- our passion is our task, and the rest is the madness of art. -Henry James

Friday, September 30, 2005

the space between dreams

He doesn't know
how I feel
I don't think
he doesn't know how
his eyes make me flush

he doesn't know
I would give him the world
if I could

He was a dream
Half a life ago
and I feel so
complete near him

this time
the passion is different
this time
it is old & familiar

a fire that smolders
deep & comfortable
how I wish
I knew how to tell him

I want to reach
across the chasm
between us
and simply
take his hand

I think in our case
the truth would
speak volumes
we can't admit are there

He doesn't know
what my heart feels
Where do I find
the courage to tell him

About Me

My photo
Trust not those without a little touch of madness.