We work in the Dark; we give what we have. Our Doubt is our passion- our passion is our task, and the rest is the madness of art. -Henry James

Monday, March 27, 2006

you

the rain pours down
outside
I sit on the porch
and wonder of you

it might as well be a
million lonely miles
just the same as
next door

I don't know
where it came from
or why
I just know I want
to see it to its end

and I feel
deep inside
that this one should be
this fit seems made for me

i hope it is for you

it may be a long time
before we know for sure
be patient,heart.
time is the cure.


I just remember that touch
and not wanting to leave
knowing only obligations
and not being able to feed my own need

I cannot tell you
how special I felt
just being held in those eyes
I don't know why
it just feels right

sing to me again
troubadour
something inside you
touches something in me

I wish on the hidden stars
someday we'll both get to see

sing away

About Me

My photo
Trust not those without a little touch of madness.