We work in the Dark; we give what we have. Our Doubt is our passion- our passion is our task, and the rest is the madness of art. -Henry James

Thursday, February 24, 2005

Staring Into The Sun

I come to my own understanding
the blinding light of realization

Staring at the world thru pinholes
the scream of the solar wind
tearing through my skull

the visions of mystics threaten
at the door,
my only desire- for clarity & silence.

Clarity of mind born from dispassion
control- alternative-delete

and begin again.

_______________________________

A bug in the system-
creeping, gnawing, feeding
and the Source reveals itself

patterns
I see patterns
square
sphere
tri-ang-le


Alone in a crowd
alone in the world
I would bleed
for my god

if I had one.

_________________________

patterns
ebb & flow
a beach washed away
and born in one

God is a beachcomber
searching out that
perfect shell

I found the bug
finally
amid the gel of thought



Purest of pure
are the only ones
born to utter
the Word

How many of those
can there possibly
be

Silence between the
digits
It's coming clearer


Stop trying to stop
the voices the screaming
Let the sun in it burns
it burns away the
impurities


I am free.



All is One

the pattern emerged
while staring into
the One.

About Me

My photo
Trust not those without a little touch of madness.