We work in the Dark; we give what we have. Our Doubt is our passion- our passion is our task, and the rest is the madness of art. -Henry James

Monday, June 28, 2004

2003 (2)

Hurt me.

It used to feel good.

Now it echoes thru
the halls of my
soul,
reminding me that
time is passing.

How long before it
all sighs to a
halt
and I die.

I wish I knew.


***************************************************

what may be mistaken for enigma
may be merely shyness
How far away when so close
Hard to imagine a tougher spot

What I wouldn't give to know you
and you shut the door resoundingly
I am not so brave
as to try again

and it hurts.



**************************************************

Never put a person on a pedestal
most can't step off without falling
And in the failing your world
will shattered

Never place your expectations
on a mere image
The picture will taint as it ages
and leave you with nothing




**************************************************
(wow. Depressing aren't I?)

About Me

My photo
Trust not those without a little touch of madness.