We work in the Dark; we give what we have. Our Doubt is our passion- our passion is our task, and the rest is the madness of art. -Henry James

Monday, June 28, 2004

2003 (3)

Heart of my world
The loneliest place on Earth
I have walked here too long
Alone.

Will I ever know joy again
Wrapped luxuriously in the arms
of a man, fair and strong.

Or am I condemned by time
And shyness to pine for one
who will never know my name.

I do not fear the future.

I fear facing it alone.




*************************************************


I look for a balm,
a salve to heal me within

I seek from outside myself
To heal the soul within

Failing in my fear, my flight,
That is the only within that shall
provide true succour.

I seek someone else to tend to wounds
That I do not have the strength to show them.

That is bound for failure.

In partnership is wholeness, true
But to be in such means knowing one's Self.

Me...meet myself.

About Me

My photo
Trust not those without a little touch of madness.