We work in the Dark; we give what we have. Our Doubt is our passion- our passion is our task, and the rest is the madness of art. -Henry James

Wednesday, February 01, 2006

bits-n-pieces

a notebook gone wild:

two lines in the road
going opposite ways
I'm in a haze

Life's direction are
often opaque
giving us reason to
pause & ponder
How far I wander
from the beaten path

never look back
it doesn't work

I know
I tried

Ever forward
the message goes
but who knows

which way the
path turns

******************************************

no idea

where to go

never know

ever the flow
I am so lost sometimes
at least I think I am

then I look to others
& find the way not
so very different
for them

*******************************

Godlen spiral
circles into
toward life

yin & yang
but ever widening

comes from hiding
inside each &
every thing

**************************************


the people in our lives
both brief and forever
are merely prayers
we chose to utter

to know better ourselves
and others as well
to reconnect where
we oft think ourselves
disconnected

it is when we forget
how to pray for
what is outside
ourselves
that the world seems
to falter
and grow a bit colder

About Me

My photo
Trust not those without a little touch of madness.