We work in the Dark; we give what we have. Our Doubt is our passion- our passion is our task, and the rest is the madness of art. -Henry James

Sunday, February 05, 2006

dawn creeps up on the horizon
bright star guides me home
once again alone
how do I make it end

teacher, guide for others
never for myself
the stones talk of
things i do not know

I get so tired of walking alone
I am foot sore and weary
and I look for another
to share the burden

Seems my lot here is to stand alone
always the strength and courage
but never the reward
I do not like this task

somewhere along the line
I think I was got forgotten
by the ones who watch over
and so i waste away

just another day
in the here and now
to bear alone
lost soul in the crowd

About Me

My photo
Trust not those without a little touch of madness.